Friday, June 27, 2014

Time Well Spent



One deep learning I have gained from this program is how much hard work and dedication other professionals are willing to put into the field to help the families and young children.  Without them, early childhood education would not be as strong and as well acknowledged as it is becoming today.

Another deep learning that I have gained is how much communication truly helps strengthen any argument or point.  By using resources and talking with other peers from the class, I was able to find additional resources or change my Community of Practice. They showed me different perspectives on the argument I was trying to make and how to alter it to make it more appropriate.

The third deeply felt learning from this program is that with the support of colleagues and other professionals, anything is possible.  Talking with my classmates and other professionals, I was able to identify what the key problems are in the field.  It has given me inspiration to keep working hard and never back down from something I am passionate about.


One long term goal that I have for myself is to strengthen my ability to be a better advocate.  I want to do as much as possible to help young children and their families. It is important to fight and remain positive about making changes within the field.

A farewell message to your Instructor and colleagues.

It has been a pleasure working with each and every one of you.  I have not only grown as a professional but have learned a great deal from each of you as well.  Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and responding in thoughtful ways.  I will take the information that I have obtained and will be a stronger professional as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment